These ministry opportunities are open to everyone. Please join us!
United Methodist Women
The United Methodist Women will be having a meeting on Saturday, January 19, at 1:30pm in our Fellowship Hall. We would like to invite every Woman (you don’t have to consider yourself a United Methodist Women) to attend our meetings of christian fellowship, a Bible lesson and some yummy snacks! We will also be doing a fun community service project for our shut-ins. Please join us for a great time!
Watseka MOPS- Located at First United Methodist Church, 301 S. 4th St., Watseka IL 60970. We meet downstairs in the Fellowship Hall.
Come FIND YOUR FIRE check out MOPS! MOPS is a meet up for Mothers of Preschoolers. Come enjoy a little break from the stresses of motherhood, Food, encouragement, laughs, adult conversation. Free childcare included! We meet on the First and Third Wednesdays of the month. Our meetings in December are on Wednesday, December 5 and Wednesday, December 19 at 6:30pm.
Looking Ahead to Advent & Christmas
- December 09: Children’s Christmas Program during 10:30a.m. Worship Service/Holiday Meal following the 10:30 a.m. Worship Service
- December 12: Christmas Caroling at local nursing homes. We will be leaving the church at 5:20 a.m.
- December 15: 10:00 a.m. The Christmas Store opens at the Wesley Center (Two doors south of the church. House on the corner). Toys, clothes etc. available for infant thru teens.
- December 16: Bells Playing during 10:30 am Worship Service
- December 23: March to the Manger offering taken during 8:00am & 10:30am Worship Services
- December 24: Christmas Eve Services at 5:00 p.m. Candlelight & Cake; 7:00 p.m. Candlelight and Communion, A Festival of Lessons and Carols; 11:00 p.m. Candlelight and Communion, A Festival of Lessons and Carols